- A deep orange crescent of moon hangs above the city's skyline
- Anticipating a friend's visit
- Looking back and seeing the rhythm, pattern, and meaning to life's changes
17 September 2007
04 September 2007
03 September 2007
- An alone but not lonely late night walk
- A gentle breeze makes the fairy lights on a neighbours' tree twinkle and wink
- Back at the cabin, everyone else has gone to bed. I light the candles and pour myself a hot bath.
01 September 2007
1. The feeling of accomplishment when we arrive at the glacier lakes and alpine meadows
2. Stopping to pick the blackberries I had to rush by in the morning
3. My friend stops me and tells me to listen. From one side I hear trickling from a small waterfall. Below me I hear a gurgle as the creek runs downhill. Far away I hear a roar as the larger river thunders by.