04 December 2007

no, i didn't fall off the end of the earth . . .

. . . don't really know where I've been, but here I am! I love my new apartment and my new surroundings. I'm close to friends and things that are important to me - I finally feel like I'm living where my life is, if that makes any sense. Tomorrow I start a new job and a whole new chapter in my life. Here I go!

1. October: Coming in my apartment door and seeing the red-gold glow of the autumn leaves brushing against my window

2. November: Getting new glimpses of mountains and city skyline as the leaves fall from the trees and the bare branches provide new vistas

3. December: Watching the raindrops as they are illuminated by the streetlight outside my window. The light makes them flash and sparkle like tiny fireworks

No comments: